We have more control than most over the designs, services and the prices we can offer, because we employ our own designers, fabricators and installers.
Our Contract Managers are IOSH certified and our Installers are registered IPAF, CSCS and SEIRS.
As you would expect from a reputable company, our Employers Liability Insurances cover design, manufacture, supply, installation and maintenance of all our products. For further peace of mind, Public & Products Liability and Professional Indemnity cover is also in place; we even insure all Hired In Plant - we don’t expect our clients to accept that risk.
Bradfields are continuously looking to improve systems and processes.We are proud to have been awarded UKAS accreditation and are pleased to be able to show to customers that they can feel confident that we are committed to providing consistently high standards.
ISO 9001 – Quality
* A certified quality management system (QMS) for organisations who want to prove their ability to consistently provide products and services that meet the needs of their customers and other relevant stakeholders
*Shows commitment to providing a high level of customer satisfaction.
*Demonstrates the existence of an effective quality management system that satisfies the rigours of an independent, external audit
ISO 14001 – Environmental
* A principal management system standard which specifies the requirements for the formulation and maintenance of an Environmental Management System. This helps to control environmental aspects, reduce impacts and ensure legal compliance.
*Save money by reducing waste and encouraging a more efficient use of raw materials
OHSAS 18001 – Health & Safety
* Gives requirements for an occupational health and safety (OH&S) management system, to enable an organisation to control its OH&S risks and improve its performance.
*Helps reduce the occurrence of accidents and incidents
*Helps stay up to date with relevant legislation and reduces the likelihood of prosecution and fines.
*Shows a commitment to assuring the safety of employees and the wider public.
BSEN1090 – CE Marking
*Provides traceability , compliance and verification throughout the manufacturing process.
*A harmonised standard covering fabricated structural steelwork. Part 1 of the standard is the Requirements for Conformity Assessment of Structural Components. It describes how manufacturers can demonstrate that the components they produce meet the declared performance characteristics (the structural characteristics which make them fit for their particular use and function). Part 2 is the Technical Requirements for Steel Structures. It specifies the requirements for the execution of steel structures to ensure adequate levels of mechanical resistance and stability, serviceability and durability. It determines the performance characteristics for components that the manufacturer must achieve and declare through the requirements of Part 1. BS EN 1090-1 became mandatory on 1 July 2014. It is a legal requirement for all fabricated structural steelwork delivered to site from that date to be CE Marked. Bradfields Execution Class is 2, providing the following key assurances;
• Design/calculation methods and engineering competencies
• Manufacturing procedures, methods and work instructions
• Quality, testing and inspection plans/records
• Weld quality management system to ISO 3834 Part 3
• Weld procedures qualified to ISO 15614/15612
• Welder approval to EN 287
• Welder operator approval to EN 1418
• Competence of Welding Coordinator role
• Welding qualifications to EN 5817 Quality Level C